1/2 C chopped pecans
1 1/4 Csugar
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 C butter or margarine
1 can Oregon Purple Plums, drained
Pit plums, mash, add enough juice to
plums to make 1 cup
1/2 C sour cream
2 C all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Combine pecans, 1/4 cup sugar and
cinnamon, mix. Sprinkle half mixture into bottom of buttered Bundt pan.
- Combine butter and
1 cup sugar, beat until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and plums; stir in sour cream.
- Combine remaining dried ingredients and add to creamed mixture, stir just enough to blend.
- Spoon half the batter into pan. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon mixture over batter. Pour remaining batter into Bundt pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes
out clean. Cool cake for10 minutes. Loosen edges around cake with a butter knife and invert
cake onto a serving plate.