2 1/2 C flour
1 C sugar
3/4 cup pecans, finely chopped
2 sticks butter or margarine, softened
1 can Oregon Raspberries (drained, reserve syrup)
2 T cornstarch
1 2/3 Csemi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13 x 9x 2 inch baking pan.
- In a saucepan, combine cornstarch and the reserved syrup. Heat and stir until thickened,
mix in raspberries, set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, pecans,
butter and egg until crumbly. Set aside 1 1/2 cups of crumb mixture.
- Put the remaining crumb mixture into the baking pan and press down. Spread cooled raspberry mixture over
top. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in pan on wire rack, cut
Makes 3 dozen bars.