2 Tbs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tbs. Unsalted Butter
4 Skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 tsp. Salt
½ tsp. Pepper
½ cup Shallots, chopped
1 can Oregon specialty Fruit Canned Blueberries
½ cup Balsamic Vinegar
1/3 cup Maple Syrup
1 Tbs. Rosemary chopped
1 Tbs. Oregano
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Heat 1 Tbs. of olive oil and butter in a large heavy skillet
- Season chicken with ½ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. pepper.
- Add chicken to the pan after butter has melted and is hot and bubbly. Sear
chicken breasts over medium high heat until lightly browned.
- Remove chicken from pan and place in a baking dish, set aside. Add remaining butter and olive oil to the
- Add shallots and cook until soft and slightly caramelized, 3-4 minutes.
- Drain Blueberries and add to skillet. Cook 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in Balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, rosemary and oregano and remaining salt and pepper. Pour the
mixture over the chicken and bake for 20-minutes.
- Chicken should no longer be pink and reach an internal temperature of 165° F.