2 Naan Flatbreads
1 tsp. Olive oil
1 cup Thinly sliced red onion
Pinch of salt
Pinch Red pepper flakes
2 T Honey
½ cup Ricotta cheese
½ cup Feta Cheese
1 cup Oregon Specialty Fruit Canned Blueberries
1 T Fresh Thyme
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the
flatbread on the baking sheet.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium pan over medium low heat. Add the onion and
season with a pinch of salt to taste and red pepper flakes. Cook the onions gently
until it is softened about 3-5 minutes and stir in the honey, letting the onions
caramelize. Remove from heat.
- While the onions cook, stir the ricotta and feta cheese in a small bowl. Spread the
ricotta mixture over the flatbread.
- Top with the honey caramelized onions. Sprinkle the blueberries on top.
- Place the naan pizzas into the oven and bake for about 10 minutes, or until the
blueberries are just about ready to burst, the cheese has softened, and the naan is
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with fresh thyme and serve.