2 pork tenderloins, trimmed- about 3 lbs. total
Salt and Pepper for seasoning
1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
1/2 cup Oregon Specialty Fruit Dark Sweet Cherries juice
3/4 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
1 tbsp Ground Allspice
2/3 cup Vegetable Oil
2 cups Chopped Onion
1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Season pork on all sides with salt and pepper. Oil baking pan with sides. Place both tenderloins on pan. Cover with foil and roast for 25-minutes until a thermometer inserted in the center reads 160 degrees and the center is slightly pink. Once done, let rest for 10 minutes. Keep warm by using the foil to make a tent.
- Prepare Cherry Chutney.
- Drain cherries and reserve juice. Set cherries side
- Mix juice from cherries, vinegar and .allspice in medium bowl
- Heat oil in skillet over high heat, add onion and sauté 1 minute.
- Add cherries, cayenne and juice mixture
- Boil until thick, about 5-minutes.
- Season with salt
- Slice pork tenderloin and move to a warm platter.
- Top with Cherry Chutney and sprinkle with finely sliced fresh basil.