4 Premade Waffles
8 oz Brie – double cream
4 slices Black Forest Ham
4 oz. Strawberry Pourable Fruit
- Cook waffles according to package directions.
- Remove rind from brie and slice into ¼ inch slices
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and lay waffles on cookie sheet
- Lay slices of brie on waffles covering entire waffle
- Broil on middle rack until brie is hot and melted
- Remove from oven and add slices of ham to waffle and brie
- Drizzle Strawberry Pourable fruit over brie and ham
- Top with second waffle
- Slice in half and serve hot.