18 oz. Pourable Fruit topping (strawberry)
2 sleeves (9 1/2 oz. total) graham crackers (or 2 cups finely ground)
10 tablespoons butter
1 pint heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 lime, zest (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Break up crackers and whirl half at a time in a food processor until finely ground (or use pre-ground). Spread evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake, stirring every 4 to 5 minutes, until golden brown throughout, 6 to 8 minutes total. Pour into a bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat or melt butter (stove or microwave). Drizzle crumbs with butter and toss to coat. Let cool.
- Line a 9x13 pan with parchment paper; coat with cooking-oil spray.
- Pour cream into a mixing bowl; beat on medium speed, slowly drizzling in 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk. Then beat to stiff peaks. Set aside, chilled.
- Evenly sprinkle bottom of lined pan with 1/2 cup graham-cracker crumbs, spreading in an even layer, using a small spatula. Dollop half of whipped cream on top. Carefully spread cream level, without stirring up crumbs.
- Spoon (or pour) 1/2 bottle of strawberry Pourable Fruit topping (or frozen strawberries) over the cream. Sprinkle 1 cup crumbs on top.
- Repeat cream and strawberry fruit layers. Sprinkle top with remaining crumbs, but don't smooth down.
- Wrap dessert with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, but still sliceable, about 6 hours. Remove from pan and cut into wedges. Garnish with lime zest or a mint leaf; serve!
- Make ahead: Up to 2 weeks, and keep in freezer. To serve, let stand at room temperature until just soft enough to slice, 45 minutes to 1 hour.