1 can Oregon Blackberries
2 C flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 to 1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1 C milk
1/2 C oil
3/4 C sugar
- Drain blackberries; reserve syrup.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Beat eggs lightly; stir in milk, oil and sugar.
- Quickly stir egg mixture into dry ingredients; carefully stir in drained blackberries.
- Spoon into greased muffin cups; bake at 400 degrees for 15 - 17 minutes.
Makes 20 muffins.
Tip: Use syrup from black berries on top of waffles or pancakes.