1 can Oregon Fruit Blueberries*, drained and syrup reserved
2/3 cup sugar
3 packages cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
24 vanilla wafers
2 tablespoon cornstarch
24 cupcake paper liners
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place cupcake liners in muffin pans. Put one vanilla wafer in each.
- Beat eggs and add sugar. Add softened cream cheese and beat until smooth. Add vanilla.
- Spoon into each muffin cup. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool and then refrigerate.
- Place syrup from blueberries and cornstarch in small saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened.
- Gently stir in blueberries. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Spoon over cold cheesecakes.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
*You may substitute any Oregon Fruit variety.