1 can Oregon Fruit Dark Sweet Cherries, drained and cut into fourths
2 loaves Rhodes Bread Dough, thawed and risen
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup sugar
4 teaspoons cinnamon
2 cups powdered sugar
4 tablespoons milk
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Roll each loaf into a 10×12 rectangle. Brush with melted butter.
- Sprinkle evenly with sugar, cinnamon and cherries.
- Starting on the short side, roll dough up.
- Cut each roll crosswise into 6 slices.
- Place slices on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees 15-20 minutes.
- Ice while still warm.
- Icing: Combine powdered sugar, milk, butter and vanilla until smooth.