2 cans Oregon Light Sweet Cherries, drained
1 9-inch pie shell, unbaked
2/3 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup sugar
1 (6oz) container vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 cup corn flake cereal, crushed
Serve with whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the flour and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Put 1/4 cup of mixture in large bowl with drained cherries, sugar, and yogurt, stir until combined.
- Spoon filling into the crust.
- To the remaining flour mixture, add brown sugar, butter and corn flake crumbs, mix until crumbly, sprinkle over filling.
- Bake pie for 30 minutes or until browned.
- Let cool and serve with a dollop of whipped cream if desired.