1 can Oregon Red Tart Cherries
1 can Oregon Whole Purple Plums
1/4 cup water
1 Tablespoon honey
- Drain Oregon Cherries and Plums, reserving the liquid.
- Combine cherries, plums and water in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Add back in up to 2 Tablespoons of reserved liquid to taste.
- While the compote is cooling, whip mascarpone with 1 Tablespoon honey until fluffy.
- Top waffle or pancake with a generous spoonful of mascarpone fluff and a generous spoonful of cherry plum compote. Enjoy!