2 cans Oregon Fruit Dark Sweet Cherries, drain, discard syrup
1 package of cream cheese (8 ounces), softened
1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces, not evaporated milk)
1 teaspoon lemon juice
¼ teaspoon almond extract
1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed (8 ounces)
2 8 inch chocolate crumb pie crusts, homemade or store bought
- Chop cherries.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Gradually add sweetened condensed milk; mix well.
- Add chopped cherries, lemon juice and almond extract; stir until combined.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour cherry mixture evenly into pie crusts.
- Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Cut into serving sized pieces. Garnish as desired (we used chocolate shavings). Serve immediately; pie slices thaw quickly.
- Store leftovers, covered, in the freezer.