1 (1 lb 3.8 oz) box brownie mix
1 can Oregon Dark Sweet Cherries, reserve juice
½ cup oil
¼ cup sour cream
2 tablespoons reserved Dark Sweet Cherry juice
1 cup white chocolate chips
½ cup walnuts, broken in large pieces
½ cup chocolate syrup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir brownie mix, cherry juice, oil, eggs and sour cream in bowl until blended.
- Add cherries; white chocolate chips and walnuts. Stir to mix.
- Spread in greased 13X9 pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream with a drizzle of chocolate syrup.