1 cup graham cracker crumbs
3 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons margarine, melted
3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup white sugar
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
Raspberry Pourable Fruit
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- Combine crumbs, sugar and melted margarine and press onto the bottom of a 9" round pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven, then raise oven temperature to 450F degrees.
- Filling: combine softened cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer, beating at medium speed until well mixed.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition; blend in vanilla then pour into crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 450F, then reduce heat to 250F and for 25-30 minutes more, or until set.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan, let cool before removing rim of pan.
- Spread raspberry pourable fruit on top before serving.