1/2 cup Oregon Fruit Red Tart Cherries drained
1/2 cup tahini
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup maple syrup
2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1/2 cup almond flour
2 tbsp coconut flakes
1/3 cup cacao powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup chocolate chunks
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs and remaining wet ingredients, whisk
- Add in almond flour, coconut, cacao, cinnamon, sea salt, and baking soda.
- Using a spatula, stir together until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Spray a 9-inch skillet, baking dish, cake round, or loaf tin with coconut oil
and pour in the batter.
- Spread the mixture evenly and bake in the oven for 20-22 minutes, or until a
toothpick comes out clean.
- Once done, option to drizzle chocolate over the top.