1 can Oregon Fruit Products Thompson Seedless Grapes
1 cup soft goat cheese
1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- Drain the grapes and pat dry.
- Pulse the pistachios in a food processor a couple of times, until they are coarse pieces. Pour into a shallow bowl and set aside.
- Take a small amount (1 Tablespoon or less) of goat cheese and flatten into a circle in the palm of your hand.
- Place one grape in the middle of that circle and wrap the goat cheese around the grape. Roll around in your hands until the grape is coated in goat cheese. Set aside. Repeat until all grapes are coated in goat cheese.
- Roll the coated grapes in the pistachio crumbs until coated. Place on a plater and serve with toothpicks.
- Optional: can drizzle with olive oil or honey prior to serving
Makes about 9