1 cup graham cracker crumbs
3 tablespoon sugar
3 tablespoon butter, melted
3 (8oz.) packages cream cheese at room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup sour cream
2 lemons, juice and zest
1 can Oregon Blueberries, drained
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix crumbs with sugar and butter. Press into a 9-inch springform pan, wrapped with heavy-duty foil. Bake 8 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Beat in sour cream and lemon zest. Add eggs one at a time, beat until just combined. Stir in lemon juice.
- Pour into prepared pan, scatter drained blueberries over top. Place pan in a larger pan filled half-way with hot water.
Bake 50 minutes.
- Cool, cover and chill well before serving.