2 cans OFP Light Sweet cherries, drained and halved
1 tablespoon brown sugar
2 tablespoon coconut flour
2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
the zest of one lemon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup flaked coconut
¼ cup sliced almonds
3 tablespoon oats
3 tablespoon brown sugar
4 tablespoon coconut oil, melted and cooled
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- In a large bowl, gently stir together the filling ingredients, making sure cherry halves are well coated. Pour into oven safe 6 inch baking dish, or into several small ramekins.
- Using the same bowl, combine all crisp ingredients until a moist crumble is formed. (Adjust oil or almond flour quantities, if needed.) Sprinkle and spread the crumble on top of the cherry filling.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then cover the top loosely with aluminum foil. Return to oven and continue to bake for an additional 20-25 minutes.Crisp is ready when the fruit is bubbling and the topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream!