2 Cans Oregon Plums – Drained, Pitted, Halved
½ Cup Butter
¾ Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Flour
1 ½ teaspoons Salt
¼ teaspoon Baking Powder
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 Egg – Beaten
1 Cup Light Cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Melt butter in an 8” pie plate.
- Mix together flour, brown sugar, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon in the pie plate.
- Work the mixture up the sides to form the crust. (Place in freezer to stiffen slightly if needed)
- Arrange the plums in the pie plate.
- Combine egg and light cream in a separate bowl, and then pour over plums.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
Recipe courtesy of Rosalie M.