2 Cans Oregon Fruit Red Tart Cherries
¼ cup sugar
1 ½ teaspoon tapioca flour
1 box yellow cake
½ cup butter chilled
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly drain the cans Oregon Fruit Red Tart Cherries and place in a 9x9 baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, toss the sugar and tapioca flour together.
- Pour the sugar mixture into the cherries and mix until coated.
- Top with the dry box cake mix.
- Cube the chilled butter and evenly place on top of the dump cake.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Serve warm and with ice-cream.
Makes 6-8 Servings