1 can Oregon Specialty Fruit™ Rhubarb in Strawberry Sauce
1 Tablespoon. cornstarch
- Drain Rhubarb and reserve strawberry sauce. Set aside rhubarb.
- Mix 1 Tablespoon. strawberry sauce into cornstarch.
- In small sauce pan, add strawberry sauce and add reserve strawberry cornstarch mixture.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring constantly until slightly thickened.
- Cool slightly. Then gently stir in rhubarb.
- Serve sauce over pound cake, ice cream, pancakes, waffles or other desserts.
Makes 6-8 servings.