2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, or more to taste
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
5 tablespoons softened butter
1/3 cup white sugar
8 oz. cream cheese
1/3 cup granulated sugar
2 Tbls. lemon juice
½ c. whipping Cream
Strawberry Pourable Fruit
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease miniature muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt together in a bowl. Stir milk and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Beat butter and 1/3 cup white sugar together in a third bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy, then beat in egg.
- Stir flour mixture and milk mixture into butter mixture until batter is smooth. Spoon into muffin cups, about 2/3-full.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until well blended.
- Whip cream until soft peaks are formed and fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Blend well. Chill if mixture will not be used immediately.
- Put cheesecake mixture into a piping bag and pipe into donuts. Top with your favorite flavor of Pourable Fruit.