1 can OFP Dark Sweet Cherries
2 T Balsamic Glaze
8 slices Hearty wheat or grain bread
6 T softened butter
8oz brie cheese, sliced
2 tsp Rosemary or Thyme
- Preheat oven 450.
- Open and drain Dark Sweet Cherries. Then halve cherries.
- Toss the cherry halves in the balsamic glaze, place them on the baking sheet in a single layer. Roast the cherries for 15 minutes.
- Chop Rosemary or Thyme (herb of choice) and set aside to add into the sandwich.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. Butter bread on one side, place two slices on the skillet with buttered side down.
- Top each with half of the cheese, cherries and rosemary/thyme. Add slice of bread with buttered side up.
- Grill sandwiches until golden on both sides and cheese is melted, 3-4 minutes per side.