4 ounce softened cream cheese
1 package lemon flavored instant pudding and pie filling
1 cup cold milk
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoon melted butter
1 tablespoon sugar
pinch of salt
1 can Oregon Blueberries, drained, reserve syrup
3 tablespoon cornstarch
1/4 cup sugar
dash of cinnamon or nutmeg
lemon zest (optional)
- Combine all filling ingredients in food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Cover and set in refrigerator while you make the crepes.
- Combine crepe ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend well. Cover and set aside for about 30 minutes. (Depending on the size of your skillet, you may want to double the crepe ingredients)
- In a sauce pan, combine reserved syrup, cornstarch, sugar, cinnamon or nutmeg. Stir over medium heat with a wire whisk until smooth and thickened. Stir in blueberries, and lemon zest if desired. Remove from heat and set aside.
- To make crepes, spray a small, nonstick fry pan with cooking spray and place on stove over medium heat. Ladle the batter, 3 tablespoons at a time into the center of the pan and quickly swirl the pan to coat the bottom with a thin layer of crepe batter.
- Cook until slightly browned around the edges and no longer shiny in the middle. Turn onto waxed paper.
- Continue making crepes until all batter is used up.
- To assemble lay one crepe on a flat surface, spread 2 tablespoons lemon filling down center, then fold each side over so it resembles a burrito. Place 2 or 3 filled crepes on a plate and spoon the warm blueberry topping over each. Finish with fluffy whipped cream.