2 naan flatbreads
2 tsp. olive oil
1 thinly sliced yellow onion
1 pinch of salt
4 oz brie cheese, cut into thin slices
6 oz mozzarella, shredded
1 can 14.5oz Oregon Specialty Fruit Canned Red Tart Cherries, well drained
1 T fresh rosemary, chopped
1/2 C toasted chopped walnuts
1 T balsamic reduction syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange both the flatbreads on the baking sheet.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium pan over medium low heat. Add the onion and salt and cook gently until it is softened and browned lightly about 20 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place brie cheese slices over the flatbreads then sprinkle with shredded mozzarella.
- Arrange the caramelized onions over cheese and then 1 cup red tart cherries, ½ cup on each pizza.
- Sprinkle the nuts and rosemary on top. Drizzle with the balsamic reduction syrup.
- Place the naan pizzas into the oven and bake for about 12-15 minutes, or until cheese has softened, and the naan is toasted.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Serves 2-4; or as an appetizer: 8-10