4 halves of boneless, skinless chicken breast
4 ounces Jarlsberg lite Swiss cheese (four 1 ounce slices)
1 C all purpose flour
Salt and pepper to taste
2 eggs, beaten
2 C Panko bread crumbs (found in the Asian Foods section)
1 can Oregon Raspberries, drained
1/2 C rice wine vinegar
2 T unsalted butter
1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
Preheat oven to 350
For Raspberry Sauce:
- Pound chicken breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap until thin.
- Roll 1 slice of cheese and then roll the chicken breast around the cheese roll. Secure with toothpicks. Repeat with each breast.
- Season flour with salt and pepper. Dredge the chicken rolls in flour and shake off excess. Dip chicken rolls into beaten egg and roll into the bread crumbs. Place on a baking sheet lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown and the chicken is done. Remove toothpicks.
- In a medium saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring often. Remove from heat and strain the sauce through a sieve to remove the seeds.
- Pour sauce over chicken breasts and serve.