1.5 ounces Dark Sweet Cherry juice
4 small lime wedges (1/2 a lime)
1 cup crushed ice
12 fresh mint leaves, plus extra sprigs for garnish
1.5 ounces white rum
1/2 cup club soda
3 dark sweet cherries (or more!), for garnish
- Place mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into a sturdy glass. Use a muddler to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice.
- Add 2 more lime wedges and the cherry juice, and muddle again to release the lime juice.Do not strain the mixture.
- Fill the glass almost to the top with ice.
- Pour the rum over the ice, and fill the glass with carbonated water.
- Stir, taste, and add more cherry juice if desired.
- Garnish with the remaining lime wedge, a large sprig of fresh mint, and cherries!
Makes 1 mojito