1 ounce liquid from Oregon Fruit Rhubarb in Strawberry Sauce, infused with whole peppercorns (to taste)
2 medium pieces of rhubarb from can (muddled)
½ ounce agave syrup (substitute simple syrup or preferred sweetener)
2 ounces Divine Distillers Agave Spirit Inferno
1 ounce lime juice
¼ ounce pink grapefruit juice
- Drain Oregon Fruit Rhubarb in Strawberry Sauce can and preserve the liquid. Set the rhubarb pieces aside.
- Add peppercorns to liquid from can and let marinate.
- Muddle rhubarb pieces with strawberry sauce and agave or other sweetened in the bottom on a cocktail glass.
- Leaving the muddled mixture at the bottom, fill glass with ice.
- Add desired alcohol, lime juice and pink grapefruit juice
- Transfer to another glass. Run a sliced lime across the lip of the original cocktail glass, then dip in salt. Pour the cocktail back into the original glass.
- Garnish with pink peppercorns
- Repeat process to make more margaritas.
Makes 1 margarita