1 cup Oregon Raspberries including juice
1/4 cup tequila
2 tablespoons orange liqueur
1/4 cup lime juice
2 cups crushed ice
- Blend berries and juice in blender for 10-12 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until ice is almost smooth.
- Pour into 12 ounce glasses.
Makes 2 drinks.
- Pour pureed berries through sieve before adding remaining ingredients if you prefer a seedless drink.
- Moisten rim of glass with lime or orange and dip in sugar.
- For a non-alcoholic drink, omit tequila and liqueur and add 1/2 cup of orange juice.