1/2 cup each Oregon Specialty Fruit Canned Blueberries, Dark Sweet Cherries and Blackberries
1/2 orange, rind on, sliced into small pieces, large seeds removed (plus more for garnish)
3-4 Tbsp. cane sugar
3/4 cup orange juice, plus more to taste
1/3 cup brandy, plus more to taste
1 750 ml bottle dry Spanish red wine
Ice to chill (~1 cup)
- Add oranges and sugar to a large pitcher and muddle for 45 seconds.
- Add Blueberries, Blackberries and Dark Sweet Cherries.
- Add orange juice and brandy and muddle again to combine for 30 seconds.
- Add red wine and stir to incorporate, then taste and adjust flavor as needed. Stir to combine.
- Add ice and stir once more to chill. Serve as is, or with a bit more ice. Garnish with Lemon, lime and orange