2 oz Pourable Fruit Strawberry
1 oz tequila
1 oz coconut rum
1 oz Fresh Sweet & Sour (recipe below)
2 oz soda water
Garnish: toasted coconut, strawberry and/or lime wedge and straw
Fresh Sweet & Sour
1 cup fresh lime juice
1 cup fresh lemon juice
2 cups simple syrup
Mix all ingredients - store up to 1-week under refrigeration. Makes 4 cups
- Measure Pourable Fruit into a cocktail shaker. Fill shaker with ice.
- Add tequila, rum and sweet & sour. Cap and shake.
- Add sodea to shaker then pour drink into a large or pint glass.
- Garnish with coconut, strawberry and/or lime wedge. Insert straw
Makes 2 drinks.
- Pour pureed berries through sieve before adding remaining ingredients if you prefer a seedless drink.
- Moisten rim of glass with lime or orange and dip in sugar.
- For a non-alcoholic drink, omit tequila and liqueur and add 1/2 cup of orange juice.