1 can Oregon Fruit Specialty Fruit Thompson Grapes, drained, reserve juice
16 mint leaves
4 limes, 1 cut into quarters
4 oz. white rum
8 - 12 ice cubes
- Open 1 can of Thompson Grapes, drain and save juice.
- Lay the grapes out on a small cookie sheet and freeze for 1 hour.
- Evenly divide mint and lime wedges between 4 glasses (1 lime wedge per glass). Muddle the contents of each glass. Remove lime wedge after muddling.
- Add 2 tablespoons of reserved Grape juice into each glass.
- To a blender, add the grapes, rum, ice, and 4 tablespoons of reserved Grape juice. Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into the blender.
- Blend at high speed until smooth. (If needed, turn off the blender, stir, and blend again.)
- Transfer grape mixture to the glasses, and stir well.
Makes 4 servings.